Friday, December 08, 2006

Keep'n it Short & Sweet.

I haven't written in this blog for a while because there really hasn't been much new and exciting to write about. It's pretty tough to come up with anything really exciting to top my last entry about my door handle. '-)

Seriously though...
Last night we lit up a bond fire. Donny and Belinda came down and we drank beer and kicked back around the fire. Did I mention how much I enjoy living in the country? Last night I told Donny "I bet you forgot to bring that book down again" referring to the (letters from a skeptic) book that was sent to him for me quite a while back. He said "nope, it's in the car" but I have a feeling that it is still in his car today, and he is back at home... In Redding!
Maybe we can all pressure him in to mailing it to me or something.

This morning I woke up alone, the kids were in school, and the wife was at work. I flipped through the channels and ended up accidentally watching a very good movie called "A Perfect Stranger" by Danielle Steel. I love those sappy love stories... My gay?

Anyways...
I haven't worked out in two day's, therefore, the guilt is kicking in. I'm hitting the gym tonight for sure. I just finished not one but 'two' tuna and avocado sandwiches. Sounds nasty? Don't knock it until you've tried it. It's like pouring peanuts in coke and drinking it while eating the peanuts at the same time. It's actually really good.

I'm thinking about taking on a second job. Two thought's just rolled through my head while writing this update. Number one, my hat makes a really good fly swatter. Number two, it makes no since that I have three days off from work, every week, and I chose to spend the first 3/4 of each of them doing absolutely nothing. Then I spend a couple hours in the evening at the gym to make up for my lack of physical activity during the first 3/4 of the day. I need to keep busier during my days off. A second job might help. I just may give it a try.

Well, I'll keep it short and sweet. -John

13 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

John,

Taco Bell is hiring.

- David

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger John & Jennifer said...

David,

Taco Bell wages would not even pay enough to cover my insurance. Seriously, We added it up the other night and I pay $600.00 a month just for my insurance. That includes auto insurance on three cars, health insurance on all four of us, dental, life, AD&D, and so on. It adds up to $600.00 a month!

I'm not too proud to work a minimum wage job, I just couldn't afford to do so.

John

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

John,

Actually, I was joking. Taco Bell is in the news lately, with many closures due to E Coli.

$600 a month—yikes! We barely pay $100 a month for all our insurance. I will not complain anymore!

- David

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger John & Jennifer said...

I didn't hear about the "E Coli" EEEK!!
Guess I had better spend some of my useless free time watching the news :-)

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start a business,.... or go to work for someone who is trying to start a new business. I know someone who is doing that, you may him as well. Maybe he will write you into his book .

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger John & Jennifer said...

Belinda,

I'm already in on that business startup. I just didn't mention it because he is being a little conservative about talking about it at this time. As far as the book goes, um.. I hope he leaves a few things out (lol).

John

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah doesn't want anyone to steal his idea I am sure. He is bummed I wouldn't be joining him from the start but who knows, maybe shortly down the road some of his sanity will return and we can meet in the middle like you said. I miss the guy I first met

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

damn! see now I'm all caught up in this saga, bouncing around the various blogs to stay tuned to the story and belinda's gotta say something like "I miss the guy I first met." fortunately no one can see me patting my eyes.

randy

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger John & Jennifer said...

Randy,

For a small fee I will keep you up to date via telephone.
I take paypal :-)


John

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

telephone? people still use those things! hey did you know that PT Barnums museum is about fifty miles from me? There's one born every minute, ain't there?

Randy

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Lea said...

I can't wait to start. I hope I read everything correctly and this is creating ads from lists of words. Thank You

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Lea said...

I hope this is the program where you create ads from lists of words provided. I can't wait to start.

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this is the ad finishing program. I look foward to working here,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home